Thursday, January 15, 2009

About Me

I am 22, and a lot is going on in my life right now. I'm at a place where taking care of a house, getting married, and getting into the job world is becoming very real. It is very exciting and I am sure that a lot women at my age experience the same transition, cause I have grown up with a great group of girls that are in the same boat.
It took me a while to decide to become a teacher, cause at first I figured if I'm going to pay for college for four years then I'm going to make some money. But I realized that money only makes things easier, not necessarily happier. So, when I get a good job at the end of college then hopefully I will lead a happy life doing something that I really want to do because I love kids and have strong beliefs about education.

No comments:

Post a Comment