Thursday, February 26, 2009

Previous Podcasts on Technology

After listening to several podcasts from last semester I can think of several ways they could have been better. First of all a video podcast would be much more interesting than listening to them in only audio. Improvements can always be made through preparation, in this case it would have served the participates well. Some were more prepared than others, but all the podcasts could have been improved by listening to their podcast and then making changes. I am not sure they had that opportunity as a group, but it would have made it possible for them to be more interactive. In the podcasts from last semester, everyone had their own part in the audio presentation which is the only way to do it if you do not have a practice run as a group.
So, I will play my part in my group's podcast by preparing my statements, maybe by recording my voice I can edit my own role by including important information that I left out or excluding irrelevant information. By coordinating my efforts with my group members we can deliver a podcast that informs others of the facts and get the point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment